Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 9, 2015

Today's Repurposeful Monday features one of the most charming 
reuses of space that I've ever posted - Italian attic perfection.

A couple in Modena, Italy, crafted a 'bed and breakfast'
rental apartment in their attic.   It is utterly flawless.




Located in northern central Italy, Modena is within commuting distance
of Florence and Bologna and a 'must see' area for European tourists.









There's even an adorable staircase . . . . .
 . . . to the roof garden and an amazing view.
What a wonderful nest in which to escape . . . sigh.

5 comments:

  1. Who'd have thought so much punch, packed, in that small space? Love it.
    I need to look at my attic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lovely apartment. And I love the rooftop garden.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live there !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget BandB, I want to live there forever!

    ReplyDelete