Visit our Online Flea Market!

November 3, 2014


When you have a tree cut down there's almost always an
additional (HIGH!) charge for grinding the stump.

So, how can you repurpose a tree stump?
In, oh, so many, many imaginative ways!


Green Gardens




Source


Via





Source


Source
What a beautiful gnome home and bird house.


Link




Link


Source







Source


Source
Fairy garden platform



Link
Bird condos

Link

Source


Source


Source
Anyone up for a game of tic-tac-toe
with painted ladybug rocks?

Or maybe a game of Ladybug and Bumblebee checkers?
Link

But my absolute most favorite, Number One
repurposing idea for a tree stump is:
Link
An amazing giraffe was carved from a (rather tall)
tree stump that is pictured in the inset at right.

So, maybe a tree stump isn't such a nuisance after all.

10 comments:

  1. I love all of them!! When I had a tree cut down, I asked them to leave the trunk kind of high and flowering vines are growing all around it. Because of all of these wonderful ideas, I'm going to do something special to it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are so creative, it just amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with the little green door is my favourite. But the chair is magnificent too.

    jean
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, one has to persuade one's husband the tree needs to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Giraffe is amazing!
    The lady bugs are adorable.
    I have seen people put planters and flower boxes on a tree stump, but those bird houses are very cleverly done.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete